Serepax

Because the world needs more overwrought candour.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Someone told me this joke recently and it appealed to me, but everyone I've told it to winces. Is my sense of humor that far out? Here tis:

If Milli Vanilli fell over in the woods, would someone else make a sound?

See, it's great. You love it.

---

My plan to become a marriage celebrant in Japan isn't going as well as I thought - the position has been filled and there is only a dim hope of 'future possibilities'. I'm probably going to end up in sex work or something equally unfortunate. If I was cute, coy, willing to laugh at silly jokes told by Japanese businessmen, and female, there'd be no problem - hostess work pays ridiculously well, without the whole stripper nastiness. But is there any demand for hosts? No. None. I mean, I can simper with the best of them. But that, clearly, is not enough.