Serepax

Because the world needs more overwrought candour.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Poetic justice?

Well, I've been blogging about Kiyono so it's really only fair that she's been blogging about me, in a group blog. She told me on Friday when I was roaring drunk and I promptly forgot until she reminded me today. Sadly, when I ran the blog through Google's translation abilities (since mine are clearly not up to scratch) it produced a delightful collection of garbled sentences. Like these:

Little bit, yesterday drinks too much and is high. If it remembers, the low-class distilled spirits lock whether even with this the extent which is said, the kind of air which has been guzzled does. It arrived to the house, it is it is large you wail. When 2 hours you wail excessively, the inside of the early rising cod body has become bone-dry. However, the kind of air which will be been clear does.


OK, that one's about a hangover. Easy. But then there was a picture of me looking winsome while drunk and this fine translated passage:

As for this day Douglas and the ?? the schedule which meets properly. For the first time after meeting, almost 2 times have met to one week. As for Doug who is done from Australia being the rather frank person, everyone who is together becomes mild. Very in the recent leash seeing Doug of important healing type. However the Australian it was left over and until now interest was not, something peace so it is the country -. Well the ?? which also this day is healed in Doug's smiling face!


I think that's a good thing. Maybe?

For those of you who were mildly titillated by the whole hostess/sex work puzzle, it's been largely cleared up. The flesh mag was a hostess magazine and the contact details were of her bar.

Or so she says. Ominous full stop sequence: ...

(Wow. I think maybe I'm getting good at the art of Suspense! Delayed Gratification for the Reader!)